Yes, you can open more than one shop on Etsy. In fact, you can open as many Etsy shops as you want, as long as you follow Etsy’s seller policy.
Read on to learn how to open a second Etsy shop, its rules, and frequently asked questions about owning multiple shops.
Rules to open more than one Etsy shop
- You’ll need to use a different email address to open the new shop.
- Etsy doesn’t permit running duplicate Etsy shops. Avoid listing the same products in multiple stores.
- You can only create a new shop using your desktop or mobile browser (not the app).
How to open a second shop on Etsy?
If you’re already signed in to your Etsy account, sign out and follow these steps to open a second Etsy shop:
- Click Sign in on the top right side of your screen.
- Click Register on the top right of the pop-up.
- Enter an Email address different from the one associated with your existing Etsy shop.
- Enter your First name and Password.
- Click Register to create an account.
- Click on your profile and select Sell on Etsy from the dropdown.
- Scroll down and click Open your Etsy shop.
After opening your second Etsy shop, follow the same steps you used when opening your first store.
Frequently asked questions
Can I use the same credit card or bank information as my other shop?
Yes, you can use the same credit card or bank information for seller registration and Etsy payments across shops.
Can I use the same web browser for both of my Etsy shops?
Web browsers don’t allow you to sign into the same website with different accounts simultaneously. Therefore, you’ll need to sign out from your existing store to sign into the other Etsy shop.
Alternatively, you can use different browsers for each account, so you don’t need to keep signing out and back in.