There is no option that allows you to view all previous Google Forms you’ve responded to. However, you might have received a copy of the form in your email when you completed it. Alternatively, you can try finding the form in your browser history.
Method #1: View filled-out Google Forms in your email
The first option lets you view the Google Form questions and your filled-out responses in your email. However, this option is only available if you received the form in your email in the first place.
For that to happen, the creator must have enabled the Send responders a copy of their responses option. Additionally, there may have been a box at the end of the form which allows you to get a copy:
- To view the response, sign in to the email account you used to complete the form. Most likely, this will be your Gmail account.
- Click the filter icon on the right of the search bar to access more search options.
- In the From field, enter “[email protected]”.
- You can add additional filters (for example, the form title), but this is not necessary. Now, click on Search.
You can view all the Google Forms sent to you via email.
Method #2: Find the Google Form in your history
If you haven’t received a copy of your response to your email, you can still view the questions included in the form. However, this method won’t allow you to view your responses.
To use this method:
- You must not have deleted your history on your browser
- The Google Form must still be open for new responses
Follow these steps:
- Go to the history of the browser you used to fill in the Google Form. For example, I am using Google Chrome.
- Search for “Google Forms” in your Search history, or scroll down to find the form you’re looking for. Then, right-click on it and select Open link in new tab.
You will now be able to view the original Google Form.
Note: If the form creator has set the “limit to one response” option, it will prevent you from seeing the form. If this happens, copy and paste the form’s URL and open it in a different browser to view it.