You should make your Google form public to collect as many responses as possible. This removes the requirement to sign in to a Google account to reply. This is handy when you conduct surveys, research, or need to gather feedback from a broad audience.
Follow these steps to make your Google form public:
- First, go to Google Forms and log into your Google account.
- Open the existing form you want to make public, or click on the plus icon to create a new blank form.
- Go to the Settings tab at the top of the form.
- Click the downward arrow next to Responses to view more options for response settings.
- Here, turn the toggle next to Limit to 1 response off (found under the “Requires Sign-In” section).
- Your Google form is public once you move the slider to the left.
- In the top right corner of the page, click on Send to share your now public form.