Facebook Marketplace displays product listings from your local community. Whether you’ve recently moved to a new city or are looking for an item from a specific region, knowing how to change your location on Facebook Marketplace is useful. This article shows you how to do so on the Facebook app (mobile) or your computer browser.
Change Facebook Marketplace Location on iPhone or Android
- Tap the hamburger icon on the top right of the Facebook app.
- Click on Marketplace.
- Click on the location pin on the top right side of your screen, which will display the current location you’re browsing.
- Tap on the Location search box and enter the name or ZIP code of the city.
- Adjust the radius using the slider in Custom radius.
- Click Apply.
You should see the new location on the top right of your screen.
Change Facebook Marketplace Location on Computer
- Log in to your Facebook account in the browser.
- Click the Marketplace icon at the top of your screen. You can also go to Facebook Marketplace by clicking Marketplace on the left-side menu panel.
- Go to the Filters section and click on your current location.
- Click on the Location search box and enter the city name or ZIP code of the new location. The map will update to your selected location.
- Click on the Radius dropdown to set the radius around the location.
- Click Apply.
Facebook Marketplace will be updated to your new location. You can view the location in the Filters section on the left.